Retron Retron

cool

it's like Space Invaders: Infinity Gene, but 3 years earlier

Treadmillasaurus Rex Treadmillasaurus Rex

fun little game

got top 10% with 58,700 points. a bit repetitive though, and the controls felt really loose

Beat Machine Beat Machine

hmm

reminds me a lot of Spin It Up on FFR (not promoting), which unfortunately got shut down quite some time ago, it looks like it would be a pretty fun game, unfortunately for me the notes never show up, so I can't rate this properly.

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

good concept

very original. beat it in 8 minutes with 50 deaths, got pretty challenging later on. Good job.

Barbarian Bob [Remake] Barbarian Bob [Remake]

glitch report

at the end of level 1 for me it wouldn't let me leave the level no matter what

Experimental: Flash DDR Experimental: Flash DDR

good...

It looks like real ddr, could use more bg colors, and the song was WAY too easy.

AsianSpark responds:

Agreed.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

heheh, fun

it seemed impossible until I got half the upgrades, then it is very easy, it's a bit to limited for my taste, but it is very solid. Why not try putting in an extra stage if you can make it into space?

6 Differences 6 Differences

odd, but good

I was able to find all of them, tough as it was. some of the pictures were a little trippy. but I'm glad i got to see the ending,if the sunrise was the ending.

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

eh...

It was a good concept, but the controls need work, and maybe some better stage design would help, but keep trying, you'll get it.

Maya Maya

needs work...

If you're going to remake a videogame, try to make it special somehow, like adding a gimmick or something