Spider Powers Spider Powers

Pretty funny

what really got me was the credits, the were just so random, make sure you all read those.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Wow, i really liked this

despite being a guy, and usually not liking this kind of stuff, I enjoyed this. I liked the meanings that are in it. I think it's kinda about racism, and at the end, the racism breaks, and everyone comes together after seeing what john went through just to be with the rabbit girl. You get my first 10/10. Congratulations ^_^

A Super Mario Story I A Super Mario Story I

XD lol funny

I liked the pokemon part, i was like, what?

Retron Retron

cool

it's like Space Invaders: Infinity Gene, but 3 years earlier

Treadmillasaurus Rex Treadmillasaurus Rex

fun little game

got top 10% with 58,700 points. a bit repetitive though, and the controls felt really loose

Beat Machine Beat Machine

hmm

reminds me a lot of Spin It Up on FFR (not promoting), which unfortunately got shut down quite some time ago, it looks like it would be a pretty fun game, unfortunately for me the notes never show up, so I can't rate this properly.

Sonic 3d blast Sonic 3d blast

Why is this rated so low?

This was done perfectly, and it's very addicting, I like this upbeat version more than the original.

(earth worm jim) new junk city (earth worm jim) new junk city

wow

this is awesome, just needs to be a little louder. I like this version more than the original though, so it's really good. If anyone makes a remake of earthworm jim, they must use this.

beverly hlls cop (axel folley) beverly hlls cop (axel folley)

hmm, pretty good

i like how it starts with the bass line, then the song instead of the other way around, like most

Wonchop and the Calendar Boys Wonchop and the Calendar Boys

ccool drawing

very clean looking, and...is that a narwhal?